Metin2 MidNight Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Metin2 MidNight Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Free Kingdom
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:18 pm by HellBoy

» Help . metin 2 client
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:27 pm by Woreld

» Client Problem
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:35 pm by Woreld

» [Suggestion]In-Game Bonus Switcher
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:52 pm by Woreld

» Auction House 28-11-2015
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:21 am by kilovatt

» Reports & Suggestions
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm by HellBoy

» Latest Updates 15/08/2015 --> 10/09/2015
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 am by MrKriz

» Auction House 04-11-2015
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:31 pm by HellBoy

» Staff Application
Suggestions By xXZeroXx EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:42 pm by kilovatt

Suggestions By xXZeroXx

Go down

Suggestions By xXZeroXx Empty Suggestions By xXZeroXx

Post by kieranFMT2 Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:10 am

Hello Everyone

Today i just want to make some simple suggestions that may help the server in Growth. Below i will list them and feel free to comment back saying if you like it or partly like it or just dont like it i do really appreciate ur feed back!
My Suggestions Are:
1) Add a V.I.P System
Well in Most Servers this kind of system comes in three. the bronze package([VIP] Rank,[GM] Chat and Forum Rank), The Silver Package([VIP]Rank,GM Chat,Forum Rank,First to be selected in PvP torm,Can take place as Clown,V.I.P Hat and Gets V.I.P emblem above the Char head),The Golden Package([VIP]Rank,GM Chat,Forum Rank,First to be selected in PvP torm,Can take place as Clown,V.I.P Hat,V.I.P Costume/Armour,Gets V.I.P emblem above the Char head,Can See New Features Coming To The Server before they are released and can do the /u command).

2)Staff List Beside The Friends List

3)Lotto Event
This Is An Event Where Players will get tickets with certain numbers on them.Every Month A GM-CoMa will select these numbers (Normally This Would Be A Quest That Will Generate The Numbers)and who ever has the identical number gets a prize of the staffs choosing. 

4)Screenshot Event
This Is An Event Where Players will take a Screenshot and can choose to edit it or not and post it to a staff member or an email that the staff use and every month the staff will pic the best picture and post it on the website in a medium sized box labeled Best Screenshot and the player who took it will receive 250-750 coins.

5)Making The Server More Public
Guys I have realized that the vote buttons for the server are not properly known Top List sites .My Suggestion is to make Entry's for These Sites http://topliste.top-pserver.com/ , https://www.metin2pserver.info/ and https://topmetin.org/.As We Have A Multi Language System Now we should bring more players from different countries.

Thats It Guys i would really like to hear back from players and or staff but this is an open thread so please post ur suggestions aswell
kieranFMT2
New
New

Auction Coins : 46139

Back to top Go down