Metin2 MidNight Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Metin2 MidNight Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Free Kingdom
Staff Application EmptyThu Jan 28, 2016 12:18 pm by HellBoy

» Help . metin 2 client
Staff Application EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 4:27 pm by Woreld

» Client Problem
Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 04, 2016 6:35 pm by Woreld

» [Suggestion]In-Game Bonus Switcher
Staff Application EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 12:52 pm by Woreld

» Auction House 28-11-2015
Staff Application EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 11:21 am by kilovatt

» Reports & Suggestions
Staff Application EmptyMon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm by HellBoy

» Latest Updates 15/08/2015 --> 10/09/2015
Staff Application EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 1:27 am by MrKriz

» Auction House 04-11-2015
Staff Application EmptySun Nov 08, 2015 12:31 pm by HellBoy

» Staff Application
Staff Application EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 7:42 pm by kilovatt

Staff Application

5 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by LexLuthor Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello everyone! 

Our Team is now accepting applications in search of some new staff to bring on board. 
The server has grown and so have some of you newbie players, and I'm sure everyone would be grateful to have an extra pair of hands as things go. 
Real life has changed for some of our Team members so they aren't around as much and leaves an open door for new applicants.

To apply, simply reply to this post, and answer the questions below.

Tasks:

- Running events
- Giving out fresh ideas how to improve the server
- Answer questions from players, lending a helping hand to them
- Keep an eye out for trouble 
- Report any bugs, violations 

Requirements:

- Being at least 17 years of age.
- Being able to understand and speak/write in English
- You must do your best to be on daily (excluding emergencies/personal matters of course.)
- Having positive attitude, helpful and easy going personality
- Accepting positive feedback and constructive criticism from other members of the team, while being able to successfully being part of it.
- Having in depth knowledge of the server
- Having access to Skype and being online often. Our Team coordinates events through Skype, and you have to be able to log on there for easy contact with the rest of the Team.

What to include in your Application:

- Character's name in-game
- Hours spent in-game on a day to day basis
- Time zone (GMT)
- Your age
- Country you’re curently living in
- Languages. Specify which languages you know and how fluent you are in each case

- If you could make one improvement to the server, what would it be? 
- What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to our Team?
- Whatever else you think helps to increase your chances of becoming a part of our Team...

Be creative and feel free to add more info. The more we know about you, the easier it'll be to make a decision.

Just a reminder: Being a staff member is a difficult task and often takes away from your time to enjoy the game. If you can accept that and are willing to forgo your own fun occasionally to help the server, you are more than welcome to apply.

Notice:

- Please do not PM Team members asking if we've accepted your application. We will contact you if we accept it.
If your application isn't accepted this time, it still stays open to consideration, we will review the applications that have been submitted, see if player is still active, and contact him / her if we have a need for more Team members.
- We are only accepting Applications posted here. Anyone who previously applied is welcome to re-apply.

That's All Folks! 
Best of luck for all aspiring applicants.

Regards, 
Metin2MidNight Team
LexLuthor
LexLuthor
Administrator
Administrator

Auction Coins : 118356

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Nano Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:18 am

-Character's name in-game : [MOD]Nano
- Hours spent in-game on a day to day basis : i can be online 4-5 hours per day and in my holidays maybe more .
- Time zone (GMT) : GMT+2
- Your age: 18 years old 
- Country you’re curently living in : Cairo , Egypt
- Languages. Specify which languages you know and how fluent you are in each case : Arabic (mother language ) English as a second language and espanol but not perfect at it 
- If you could make one improvement to the server, what would it be? 
Da Answer : Suggesting unique ideas in order to make MidNight better . 
- What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to our Team?
Da Answer : Since iam MOD right now at the game i can hear what ppl want in game and try to suggest it on our owner bob or other staff members and take the opinions to see if it's possbile to be existed or no 
- Whatever else you think helps to increase your chances of becoming a part of our Team...
Da Answer : The name of Nano is known in game aswell and i guess it won't be a problem to become a GM but it's gonna be good since i've enough time to be online 5 hours to support anyone needs help Smile 
I'd like to speak about some points : 
Midnight is one of the best server i've played but i guess when we all co-operate together combine ideas that will make it better 
also we need to work on advertising the server to be known for metin2 players . 
So many ideas are runnin' on ma mind hope to acheive all of em' 
BEST GREETINGS ! 

Best Greetings

Last edited by xmentalx on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Nano
Nano
Administrator
Administrator

Auction Coins : 35800

Back to top Go down

Post by NahBaby69 Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:22 pm

- Character's name in-game- Nah, TKO and Catherine
- Hours spent in-game on a day to day basis-8+
- Time zone (GMT)- gtm+3
- Your age-17, almost 18
- Country you’re curently living in- Bulgaria, Ruse
- Languages. Specify which languages you know and how fluent you are in each case- Bulgarian(mother language) and English very well.

- If you could make one improvement to the server, what would it be?  More events, more fun, new armors pvp/pvm.. i got few ideas. Smile)
- What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to our Team?- I know everything about the server.
- Whatever else you think helps to increase your chances of becoming a part of our Team..- Well..I got 8 years experience playing metin2. Also i'm very cool B| Smile)

Cool Cool Cool
NahBaby69
NahBaby69
New
New

Auction Coins : 31690

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraa Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:38 pm

-Character name in-game- Twisted,SecretDiva,Discovery
-Hours spend in-game on a day to day basis- 2-7 hours per day 
-Time zone (GMT)- GMT +1
-Age- 20 years old
-Country u are now currently living in: London,United Kingdom
-Languages- Fluent speaking Latvian (mother language), russian and english
-If you could make one improvement to the server,what could it be- 
 Try to make MidNight more popular   What a Face  That was only one idea,im not allowed to writte more  pale
-What skills or unique qualities will you bringing with you to our Team-
Funny moments, new ideas, actractive day's together, corporating, and social attention,creativity.
No matter how big your ambitions, don’t let them distract you from excelling in your current role.

-Whatever else you think helps to increase your chances of becomming a part of our Team..
No  Sleep while playing, When i do something im doing it to all 100%(hmm,somethimes 99% only) ,getting information and  study new things is always important,  jocolor fun is always needed . At any rate be part of a game and enjoy it .

There’s an old adage, “It’s not who you know, it’s who knows you.” 

+ ALways good to have a woman by side!!!  lol! lol! lol! 

With kindest regards
     Exclamation

Last edited by Lauraa on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lauraa
Lauraa
New
New

Auction Coins : 31350

Back to top Go down

Post by LexLuthor Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:52 pm

Guys, please put some effort into the applications. Show us that you really want this.
LexLuthor
LexLuthor
Administrator
Administrator

Auction Coins : 118356

Back to top Go down

Post by kilovatt Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:42 pm

- Character's name in-game: Terrorist /DesertHunter
- Hours spent in-game on a day to day basis
- Time zone (GMT): since i got work and stuff i can play everyday  from 20:00 pm gmt+2 i know it isnt much but i  would  prefer to  help players to get events .. at correct time so mostly i would be Event helper [EH]
- Your age:22 
- Country you’re curently living in:Estonia
- Languages. Specify which languages you know and how fluent you are in each case: Estonian and English
- If you could make one improvement to the server, what would it be? : im still tryng to advertise at official servers to get more players but as i see im not very lucky Smile
- What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to our Team? Hmmm  hard question....  but im friendly and very helpful ...   i might not  know answers to  all question players have but i still try .
- Whatever else you think helps to increase your chances of becoming a part of our Team...:  well i dont think that here is chanche to inreas at all.. i thin server needs a new staff and new blood to help players... i dont know if im the right  player for it but i might be aswell ...  never know Smile  Well anyway its your decision so just keeping thumbs up......  my + is that  age  is good and   i promise to be good support to server... Thumbs up Smile
kilovatt
kilovatt
Trainee
Trainee

Auction Coins : 312430

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down